Omschrijving inhoud nascholing
The NMT Fellowship is for MT-BC’s (or the equivalent) who have
already completed the Neurologic Music Therapy Training Institute.
The NMT Fellowship Training is an intensive course which begins with
a review and update of current research and clinical practice.
Participants are then required to present video examples
demonstrating their current clinical work using three different NMT
• Participants will demonstrate a basic definition and advanced
knowledge about the implementation of neurologic music therapy
(NMT), including the taxonomy of techniques used in NMT through
verbal and video demonstration.
• Participants will demonstrate an increased knowledge of current
research supporting NMT techniques as evidenced by clinical choices
based on current best practice.
• Participants will demonstrate thru live video, a working knowledge
of the Transformational Design Model; a model to assist in treatment
selection based on functional goals.
• Participants will be actively demonstrate current clinical
assessments for treatment evaluation.
• Participants will answer basic neuroanatomy and pathology
questions related to a variety of neurologic disorders.